Sunday, March 2, 2014

New Favorite Bedding Set - LC Lauren Conrad "Tea Berry"

As I mentioned in a previous post, I've been trying to will Spring in to coming!  I already have the Easter decorations out.  I have purchased pale pink skinny jeans and those oh-so-cute shoes I blogged about yesterday.  I am 1000% over this snow!!!  (And the thermostat stopped working right, so my house won't warm up to higher than 66 degrees.  Brrr!!)

While I was freezing my patootie off yesterday (and surfing the Kohls.com website), I came across this pretty little bedding set from LC Lauren Conrad:



I wanted to order it yesterday online, but it was out of stock.  So, off in the snowstorm I went this morning to Kohl's!  Much to my delight, they had it in-store!  "It was meant to be", I told myself!  "Sorry hubby for all the pink". :)


I've never, ever had a pink bedding set (even when I was little), but I love this one!  It's so Springy, cheery, and GIRLY!  (And I can finally use that ivory round pillow that I bought at Pier One several years ago and have never used).  



Check out the details on the pillow case that came with the comforter - little soft pink tea berries:



Also, there's enough blue in the comforter that it matches the pale blue walls of the bedroom (and makes this little ensemble tolerable for the hubby).

So, for $261 (no one said redecorating was cheap), I have a new, fresh bedroom look that makes me feel like a happy Princess.  (What female doesn't want to feel like that)?!  Now about that snow....

No comments:

Post a Comment