Tuesday, March 18, 2014

This Face Mask Got Me Thinking..... Maybe I Do Miss My POPSUGAR Box!!

Ever just randomly find things in your closet and go, "Hey!  Where did this come from?"! That just happened to me.  I found this unopened Malin + Goetz Detox Face Mask in my bedroom closet (isn't that where everyone keeps beauty supplies - ha!).  


So, after I went online and read reviews about the product to decide whether it was worth trying or putting on eBay (reviews say it's worth trying.  I'll do another blog post about it once I do), I decided to do some investigating to figure out where I got it.  Turns out, it was something that came in my January 2014 POPSUGAR Must Have Box.

I'm not going to go back and do full reviews on old POPSUGAR Boxes that came while I was on blog hiatus, but here's a brief look back at what came since my last review of my October 2012 POPSUGAR box:

Here's what the November 2012 Box Included:


From this box, I used the enclosed Stylemint gift card to order two shirts, used the spices, and the lip balm (little pink, round disc).  Sold the bracelet on eBay.

December 2012 Box:


Out of this box, I fell in love with the Bodum Bistro Mugs, the Pinch Provisions Minimergency Kit (the pink square zipper bag), the Bogdon's Peppermint Poles, and the Goswype phone wipes.

January 2013 Box:


I used the green stability ball a few times (but my husband has tripped over it more) and drank the Popbar Hot Chocolate on a Stick.  Sold the watch on eBay.

I skipped February and March 2013, but got the April 2013 Box.  Here's what was inside:


I ate the chocolate and still have the bracelet (that I've never worn) and garment bag. The blotting papers and perfume ended up on Listia.

The May 2013 Box looked like this:


LOVED the Beauty Blender (the pink sponge) and Blender Cleaner, the grey sun hat, and the Pacifica Lip Tint.  I keep meaning to put the game on eBay...

I skipped June thru September 2013, but started back up with the October 2013 Box:

   
See that Stitch Fix gift card - yep, that's where I discovered my favorite monthly treat! I received a $20 gift card for the monthly styling fee to try it and now I'm hooked!  Also loved the brush, the Julep polish, and Jane Tran hair pins, and Halloween Crispy Cake.  Keep thinking I'll wear the Gorgana Charity Bali Bead Bracelet, but I just haven't yet.

November 2013 Looked Like This:


Loved the scarf, the candle, the apple chips, the nail polish remover (that's what the round, yellow disc is), the jam, and used the Canvas Pop certificate to get this picture of my mom/grandma made):


December 2013's Box looked like this:


I ate the chocolate, the popcorn, used the Govino flutes (one actually fits perfectly in my bathroom cupboard to take my vitamins with in the morning.  It's made of plastic too, so if I drop it in the sink, it doesn't break), the mascara, wrapping paper, and LOVE the Lulu Frost bracelet.


January 2014 Box:


From this box, I used the gloves, the calendar, and tried (but didn't like) the popcorn.  I'm now going to give the detox mask a whirl.

I cancelled the box in February, but then got that infamous "sign up now and save" e-mail I noted in this blog post.  March 2014's box is on it's way now.  I'll post the details once it arrives.  (I've already peaked online and can tell you it's a good one).  

If you're interested in signing up for your own POPSUGAR Box, you can check it out here.  (Note:  This link does contain a referral code which will get me a free box if 2 people join).  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment