Saturday, March 1, 2014

My New Favorite Flat (Shoes) - Croft & Barrow Sole (sense)ability Ballet Flats

I ordered these shoes last weekend off the Kohl's website and am so in love with them, I just had to share!



I ordered them to go with all the fabulous spring pastel colors that I will soon be wearing and am IN LOVE!!  They're a lovely neutral color and very well made!  The cork style with gold accents within is very versatile and on-trend too!  Normally when I wear a pair of shoes for the first time, I end up with sore feet and rubs/blisters so bad it hurts to wear shoes the next day. Not with these puppies!!  They have a cushy, rubber sole, which seems to absorb pressure when I walk in them.  



I ended up ordering my normal size (8.5) in wide width and they fit perfectly!! The padding in the shoe sole makes them so comfortable to wear (even without socks as I did the first time I wore them to work). 



I loved them so much, I ordered them in black and maroon also.  The best part - this cork pair is currently on sale for $32.99 (regular price is $64.99) and Kohl's is running a 15% off promotion right now on top of that.  What a steal!!  Order a pair for yourself and your feet will thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment