Saturday, March 22, 2014

DREAM WATER - My Review

While cleaning out my "toiletries" closet last night (my Day #2 decluttering post will be up in a few hours), I came across this box of Dream Water.  


I think this came in one of my Conscious Boxes a few months back (while I was on blogging hiatus).  Since I struggle with sleeping at night (I actually take 50 mg of a prescription medication each night to make me fall asleep), I thought I would give this a try.

Here's the ingredients:


And the directions:


So, I drank one of the bottles and went to sleep about 20 minutes later.  Easy enough!

I really wanted this to work!  I hate that I have to take medication to sleep each night!  I've taken it for years though and it works great.  (Take the Rx, fall asleep within 30-60 minutes, sleep for 7-8 hours, and wake up feeling great).  I was really hoping this would work for me, but unfortunately, it didn't.

I did fall asleep about 20 minutes after drinking the Dream Water (and it did taste like berries by the way - yum!).  Problem is, I didn't stay asleep.  I woke up all thru the night thinking about work, how the living room light was still on (hubs fell asleep watching TV out there), how I was irritated I couldn't sleep, etc.  (You get the picture).  This morning I'm exhausted and in desperate need of a nap!  This might work for someone who doesn't have regular sleep issues and take Rx for it, but it didn't work for me.

Has anyone else tried this product?  Did it work for you?

Sleepy XOXO's,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment