Monday, February 24, 2014

The Hair Product I Can't Live Without!!

I have tried gobs and gobs of hair products over the years - everything from the $1 Rave hairspray to the $28 L'Oreal shampoo my mother-in-law gave me for Christmas.  I probably went thru 10 different kinds of hairsprays freshman year of high school alone.  (Those cascading water-fall bangs didn't hold themselves up).  It's a never-ending quest for hair fabulosity!

During this quest, I discovered dry shampoo.  I've tried a few different brands, but this one takes the cake!  At age 36, I can honestly say the one product I can't live without is:


Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo Spray



It's my favorite hair product so many reasons:

1.  It's so easy - You just spray it in to your hair like hairspray on the spots where your hair looks oily and rub it around (like when you're washing your hair, but softly).  It has mineral clay in it that absorbs oil and 
2.  It gives your hair great body!
3.  I am too lazy to wash and blow-dry my hair every day. 
4.  Even if I wasn't lazy, I don't have time to wash my hair every day.  (I have long hair, so blow-drying my mane takes over 20 minutes alone).  
5.  It absorbs oil and refreshes hair between washes. (With this stuff, I can go up to 3 days (even 4 on a few occasions) without washing my hair).
6.  It smells great! (It has a citrus smell to it.  Yum!)
7.  It's affordable!  (My local Walmart sells it for $2.88.  What a steal!!) 

 Suave Dry Shampoo - where have you been all my life!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment