Saturday, February 22, 2014

Take Shape for Life - Day #3 - 1.8 More Lbs Down!

Day #3 - Saturday - (AKA - the toughest time to stick to an eating plan).  I'm home with my cupboards full of temptation and the hubs (husband), who is not on an eating plan.  The last time I started this plan (on 7/3/13), I threw away all the bad food and tried to rid my cupboards of anything that would tempt me.  That's not really fair to the hubs though.  (Plus, I'm too cheap to throw away perfectly good food, so hopefully he'll eat it when I'm not around).  Perhaps this is a big mistake though.....  

While searching in the freezer last night to find the meat portion of my "lean & green" meal for today, I found these:



Have you ever had these?  If not, let me tell you - they're basically crack!!  (Want to know my favorite chocolate of all time?  These are it!).  I bought a bag at Target just before Christmas and they were so addicting, I was literally driving around Christmas Day trying to find more.  I ended up buying 20 bags of them (no joke - I counted) after Christmas when they were on clearance for 88 cents a bag.  Thought they were all gone, but then I found 2 bags of them in my freezer door.  Had to make myself go to bed last night so I wouldn't eat them.  The craving for them was SO BAD!!!!  (They're still making me salivate!).

Alas, I jumped on the scale this morning and had lost 1.8 lbs yesterday.  See - not eating those M&M's was worth it!  Now I'm off to drink some water and make a TSFL chocolate shake.....

Anyone else out there doing TSFL (or another diet/eating plan)?  If so, how is it going and how do you avoid temptation?  Weight loss is a (personal) war folks, and we need to stick together!

XOXO,

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment