Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Give Yourself Credit!

Are you hard on yourself?  I am guilty of being VERY hard on myself.  (As in if I make a mistake, I berate myself over it for days).  It's exhausting!

So today, I'm giving myself credit for making the smart choice.  If you've read this blog, you know I LOVE my Stitch Fixes.  However, today I skipped my May 1 one and instead decided to apply the money I would have spent towards paying off a bill.  I didn't even want to pay the $20 styling fee right now (that would be applied towards whatever I bought).  I rescheduled it for May 30 instead (and may reschedule it for even later).  After all, I've done so much de-cluttering of my closets that I now know I have a lot of clothes already.  (And, I need to re-focus on my Total Money Makeover Debt Snowball).  

So, props to me for being disciplined and kudos to Stitch Fix for being so flexible!  Love it!!

What are you giving yourself credit for today?  It doesn't have to be something big, just something positive.  

XOXO,

Stephanie

Note:  If you want more information on Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover, click here.  (I am only mentioning this because I've been doing the program (sometimes following it more closely than others) and it works.  I do not get any referral credits or anything by spreading the word about TMM).


No comments:

Post a Comment