Tuesday, April 15, 2014

31 Days of Decluttering - Day #26 - E-Mail Inbox

The idea of today's project is to go thru all your existing e-mails and get delete the ones you don't need.  If you want the more planned out version, go to "From Overwhelmed to Organized"'s blog post where you'll find spread sheets to track how many e-mails you've deleted and a whole blog series devoted to just cleaning out your inbox.


I am definitely an e-mail delete-r.  I love to erase things as they come in and watch my inbox number go down.  For this project I started off with the following stats:  

Inbox - 105
Drafts - 13
Spam - 15
Trash - 53

After about 15 minutes, my stats were down to the following:

Inbox - 7
Drafts - 0
Spam - 0
Trash - 0

That was easy enough.  Maybe another day I'll "unsubscribe" to some of the tempting store advertisements trying to get me to shop with them.  For now though, I just deleted them :).

Next Up:  Day #27 - T-Shirts

No comments:

Post a Comment