Thursday, May 21, 2015

GRAZE Subscription Box - May 2015 Box #2

What it is:

Graze is a mini-snack subscription box that sends customized selections of snacks weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly depending on your preference.  They offer over 100 different snacks that you can rate online to help tailor your subscription to your preferences.  (When I filled my profile out, I left everything as "try it" except for 2 soups that I knew I wouldn't like.  Each time I try a snack, I update my profile accordingly as to whether I liked it, loved it, or wanted to "trash" it).  They currently offer 9 different types of box selections including the following:  sharing box, 8 snack variety box, 4 snack variety box, sweet treat box, savory box, flapjack box, calorie count box, sugar count box, and the protein box.  The price of these boxes range from $6.99/box to $25/box depending on which selection you choose.  For my first box, I chose the 4 snack variety box ($6.99 regularly).  



COUPON ALERT:  Receive your first box free by clicking on this link!  (Which is what I did for my first box)!  
(This photo is from the last box.  Not sure where I put the ones from this one!)

Each box comes with a personalized foldout card that offers tips from Graze's nutritionist and information about the Graze rewards program.

(Photo from last box again)

The back of the card has nutritional information, ingredients, and expiration dates for each snack.  This would be especially helpful for anyone with food allergies or who is counting carbs/calories.

What's inside:




and



For my first box, Graze sent me the following snacks to try:

1.  Deconstructed Carrot Cake - LOVED
2.  Beach Bum - LIKED
3.  Hickory Smoked BBQ - LOVED
4.  Iced Cinnamon Bun - LOVED
5.  Barbecue Sub - TRASH
6.  Tropical Daiquiri - LIKED
7.  Cocoa & Vanilla Protein Flapjack - LIKED
8.  Pecan Power - TRASH 

Again, I loved the variety.  This box came with 5 sweet and 3 salty snacks!  The snacks are individually packaged and perfect to throw in your purse/bag.  In the end, I liked all but two of these snacks.  My favorite was the Iced Cinnamon Bun.  (It had little slivers of icing in it that melted in my mouth).  My least favorite was the Pecan Power snack.  (This one was just boring to me.  I can buy a bag of nuts on my own).  This box is also perfect for days at work when I don't have time to run out and get lunch.  (I always keep one in my purse to re-fuel).

VERDICT:  I love this subscription box!  As I mentioned above, if you click this link, you'll receive your first box free to try.  I have the 8 snack variety box set it to arrive weekly and I can't wait for the next one to get here!  If I get too many snacks built up, I'll switch it to bi-weekly or monthly.  None of the snacks are high in calories and they're the perfect size to toss in your bag so you always have some food to snack on with you.  The price is really fair in my opinion as well!  Happy Grazing!!  :)

XOXO,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment