Wednesday, May 20, 2015

FABLETICS Review - May 2015

What it is:  A monthly workout clothing subscription box co-founded by actress Kate Hudson.  

Cost:  $49.95 and up for a whole outfit;  less to buy individual pieces

Details:  On the first of each month, Fabletics releases their new collection for the month.  You can buy one of the outfits they've put together as a whole or can select pieces individually from each outfit to create your own style.  You can pick out new outfits/pieces or select pieces from previous months that are still available.  You can also skip the month if you decide you don't see anything you like/want as long as you do so by the 5th of the month.  Subscription members (they call them VIP Members) also receive special additional clothing discounts when shopping the Fabletics website, as well as points for each purchase which can be used to get additional items from the website for free.  If you spend $49.95+, members also qualify for additional "Fit Finds" discounted prices on selected items.

What I Ordered:  This month I chose my pieces individually.  I chose the Breezy tank, the Astoria shrug, and pre-ordered the Salar Capri pants.


1.  Salar Capri Pants - VIP Price - $44.95 - The photo above is the "Royal Palms" outfit Fabletics put together on their website.  I instantly fell in love with vibrant emerald color of the capri pants.  (They've gotten great reviews too on the Fabletics website).  However, I decided I wasn't thrilled with the color/style of the tank that was paired with the pants.  (There were four different colors to choose from).  The price for the tank shown above is $15.95.  So, I chose a different one from the site.  These pants are in pre-order status and should arrive in 2-4 weeks.  I'll do a separate review of them when they arrive.


2.  Breezy Tank - VIP Price - $15.95 - This tank is from the "Bonita Springs" outfit shown above.  The color of the tank looks like it will go perfect with the capri pants!  The fabric is VERY soft and the color is vibrant!  The only thing I don't care for about this tank is the fact it really does ruche on the left hand side, which feels a bit odd on.  (I thought it was just doing that b/c of how the model had her arm, but it really is made like that).  The ruching is flattering though for hiding a muffin top, which is nice.  Overall, this tank is definitely worth the price!


3.  Astoria Shrug - VIP Price - $34.95 (FIT FINDS Price - $24.47) - I had my eye on this piece last month.  I LOVE the vibrant cobalt color and am a huge fan of shrugs (the weather is so crazy here in Ohio, you always want to have layering pieces with you).  This shrug was one of the "Fit Finds" this month, and at that price, I couldn't pass it up.  I wore this shrug for two days straight when it arrived.  The fabric is excellent quality and it's sooo comfortable!

The total VIP price for these pieces was $95.85.  For three pieces though (including compression capri pants and a shrug), I feel like that's reasonable.  (In my mind, I always compare prices to Athleta b/c both companies offer high quality, unique sportswear.  I would've definitely paid more if I shopped at Athleta for similar pieces).  The quality of these pieces is very high and I should be able to wear them for many years to come.  Click on this link to get your first outfit for $25.00.  (Yes, $25.00)!!  

Have you checked out Fabletics yet?  If so, what did you think?

XOXO,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment