Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Confessions....

I've seen several bloggers who do a "confessions" series where they share little fun, interesting tidbits about themselves.  So, I figured "why not"?!  Though I'll never share how I ended up with this dumb tattoo on my ankle, I will share a few other things that make me, well, me - (a fabulous princess trapped in a commoner's body - ha)!



I confess....  I use this blog as my own little journal in many ways to document my likes, dislikes, and crazy new adventures b/c I have the memory of a gnat.

I confess.... There are two blog posts (one about the "baby discussion" and one about "the Price of Happiness" and changing jobs) that have not been shared yet.  Just waiting for the right time.

I confess....  I've gained back most of the weight I lost before because, well, red velvet cake from Kroger's and Redd's Apple Ale make a bad day at work better :).

I confess....  I was rooting for LeBron in the NBA finals.  After all, who wouldn't want to leave Cleveland for sunny Miami?  (I live in Ohio, so I can say that).

I confess....  I would love the dye my hair pale purple like Kelly Osbourne had hers.  Purple hair doesn't exactly scream "Director" though, so my hair will stay blonde. 

I confess....  I only like to do housework on the weekends.  I wake up bright and early while the hubby is in bed and load the dishwasher, start the laundry, and clean the kitchen.  We call this "bee-bopping" when I bounce around the house doing little projects/chores/getting into who-knows-what.

I confess....  I've tried to think of ways to bring my cats to work to hang out like the dog owners do with their pooches.  The only thing that's held me back is that I'd have to tote a litter box in too.  (Gross)!

I confess....  OK, so I got the ankle tattoo that says "U R Loved" inside of a heart b/c of a guy I was head over heals for about 11 years ago.  Thank goodness I was smart enough not to put his name in it though!

XOXO,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment