Tuesday, July 7, 2015

GRAZE July 2015 Subscription Box Review - Box #5

What it is:  Graze is a mini-snack subscription box that sends customized selections of snacks weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly depending on your preference.  

Cost:  The price of these boxes range from $6.99/box to $25/box depending on which selection you choose.  For my first box, I chose the 4 snack variety box ($6.99 regularly). 

Details:  Graze offers over 100 different snacks that you can rate online to help tailor your subscription to your preferences.  (When I filled my profile out, I left everything as "try it" except for 2 soups that I knew I wouldn't like.  Each time I try a snack, I update my profile accordingly as to whether I liked it, loved it, or wanted to "trash" it).  They currently offer 9 different types of box selections including the following:  sharing box, 8 snack variety box, 4 snack variety box, sweet treat box, savory box, flapjack box, calorie count box, sugar count box, and the protein box.  



**COUPON ALERT:  Receive your first box free by clicking on this link!  (Which is what I did for my first box)!**  



This card has nutritional information, ingredients, and expiration dates for each snack.  This would be especially helpful for anyone with food allergies or who is counting carbs/calories.

What's inside:

and


For my fourth box, Graze sent me the following snacks to try:

1.  Summer Berry Flapjack - LIKE
2.  Garden of England - LOVE
3.  Natural Energy Nuts - LIKE
4.  Raspberry & Coconut Muffin - LIKE
5.  Hot Pepper Jam - TRASH
6.  Brazil, Cashew, & Pistachio Nuts - LIKE
7.  Natural Vanilla Seeds - LIKE
8.  Strawberries & Cream Granola Topper - LOVE 

Again, I loved the variety.  This box came with 5 sweet and 3 salty snacks!  The snacks are individually packaged and perfect to throw in your purse/bag.  In the end, I liked 5/8 snacks they sent.  My favorite was the Strawberries & Cream Granola Topper. This box is perfect for days at work when I don't have time to run out and get lunch.  (I always keep one in my purse to re-fuel).  

VERDICT:  I love this subscription box!  As I mentioned above, if you click this link, you'll receive your first box free to try.  

XOXO,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment