Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Best Nail Polish of the Summer - L'Oreal Paris "Because You're Worth It" #580

Here it is....  My favorite nail polish of the summer - L'Oreal Paris' "Because You're Worth It" - Color # 580.



I stumbled across this little beauty at Walmart.  It can be found at your local drug store, grocery, online, etc.  The best part - it was only $5!!!!!  I had never purchased L'Oreal Nail Polish before, but found it to go on very smoothly (no streaks).  It dries pretty quickly too, which was an added bonus.

Here it is with one application:       


                       


And with 2 applications (this is how I normally wear it):



This polish looks great on most skin colors and can be worn year-round.  I've worn it all summer and am excited to wear it for the winter Holidays as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment